“We welcome the opportunity to share our knowledge of basketball with the youth of today. To make a huge impact in their lives is our main goal here at Camp Bowers. With that being said, basketball is our passion, now let’s make it yours.”
CAMP BOWERS’ PURPOSE:
Camp Bowers’ main aspiration is to make an immediate impact on the lives of the youth in ways that motivate them to never settle with being average. The staff of Camp Bowers believes that each and every one of our youth stores untapped potential that somehow goes unnoticed. It is our goal to help that potential come to light. Not only will Camp Bowers enhance our youth’s fundamentals and passion for the game of basketball, but it will also put forth a strong effort to instill the importance of academics and having a strong work ethic. Here at Camp Bowers, we understand that it is vital to have a proper balance between academics and basketball in order to succeed. Camp Bowers welcomes any and every camper that would love to work hard and have fun with the great game of basketball.
- Locations & Times
- Forms of Payment
- Cash – Walk-in Registrations Only
* If sending a check, please enclose payment with completed registration form. Forms to be addressed to:
Attn: Camp Bowers
2212 Chapel Hill Rd #201
Columbia, MO 65203
- Campers Will Receive
- Autographs from Laurence Bowers
- Autographs from Current and Former Professional Athletes in attendance
- Proper instruction and motivation
* The Advanced Skill Level Camp will not be receiving basketballs
- Camp Will Include
- A Staff of Current and Former Professional Athletes
- Guest Speakers
- Drill Stations
- Competitive Games
- Numerous Prizes for Winners
- Hard Work & Tons of FUN!
WE HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!
A Special Thanks To Our 2018 Sponsors: